There are a number of helpful legal services available to abused immigrants. Often, when the abuser is a U.S. citizen, he or she may try to use the victim’s immigration status against him or her. Don’t let this happen to you if you are an immigrant who has been the victim of domestic violence or abuse!
We can offer you many types of assistance to aid you if you are being abused. We can help you assess your circumstances and if possible, we will offer you help in changing your situation. Our free initial consultation is confidential and private. We are both friendly and supportive of individuals in need of assistance. Don’t be afraid to call us today!
We can help you protect your safety:
- Temporary & Permanent Restraining Orders
- U visa for victims of crime (including domestic violence)
- T visa for victims of extreme trafficking in persons
- S visa for being of assistance to law enforcement
We can help you obtain a U.S. green card:
- Abused Spouse Immigrant Visa Petitions (VAWA application)
- Marriage-Based & Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas
- Gender & domestic violence based Asylum
- Substitution of Marriage-Based Immigrant Visa for Battered Spouse Immigrant visa to continue the adjustment of status (permanent residency application) process
- Adjustment of Status Application (green card application)
- Advance Parole filings (for travel outside the U.S.)
- FOIA requests to get a complete copy of your immigration file from USCIS